Join Our Team
We are always looking for dedicated individuals to join our broad team of home care staff.
See below our current vacancies.
Health Care Assistant/Support Worker
£10.00 Per Hours (subject to experiance)
Provision of personal and care support involving:
- Dressing and undressing
- Bathing, washing, shaving or oral hygiene when required.
- Toilet and continence requirements.
- Manual handling.
- Eating and meals
The applicants are required to be:
- Caring and kind
- Willing to be hands on with clients
- Honest and hardworking.
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Willing to learn and be trained in mandatory training.
- NVQ level 2
- Training in specialist task would be an added advantage.
- Would be required to be DBS checked.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication, organisational and observational skills
- Driver preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire (Preferred)